Want to write for Digital Darkroom Academy?
We’d love to have you! We accept articles to be published on our blog. You will get an author bio where you can include a link to your site, blog or social media accounts. Here are some guidelines that will ensure your content is published on our website.
- All content needs to be 100% original, detailed and grammatically correct. It will be checked by industry standard tools to ensure originality.
- General word count is 800-1500 words; but if you want to go into more detail with certain topics, that’s also welcome.
- It should contain lots of relevant screenshots & images to ensure that the information is properly communicated.
- You cannot reuse the content or post it somewhere else.
The general topic of the website is Adobe Lightroom, so the articles should be about that. They may fall under any of the following categories:
- Image Organization & Backup
- Retouching Techniques
- Lightroom Presets & Brushes
- Sharing Photos through Lightroom
- Useful Lightroom Plugins & Extensions
We like to ensure our readers get to read high quality content, so if you’re the one who can create outstanding articles for our audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for the Digital Darkroom Academy blog.